The answer is: YES SHE IS!


Yes, folks, it is true. We can now make the big announcement: Baby Branstner #2 is packaged, sealed and ready for delivery some time in mid-July, 2009!! It goes without saying we are totally overjoyed! We meant to have a spring baby, but God had other plans... and that's just fine with us.

Unfortunately, Beth doesn't handle the whole early pregnancy thing too well and she's been puking like a drunk sailor for the past week. I came home from work at 7:30 a.m. today and she was yacking in the bathroom, and had been there since 4:00 a.m. On Tuesday, she hurled every 20-30 minutes for the entire day. She hadn't eaten since Monday and I finally told her to stop toughing it out and get something for the relentless ralphing, otherwise she would end up in the hospital (it's called "hyperemesis," a very real medical condition). So she called her doctor today and got some good drugs. I am happy to report she actually made a hot dish for supper and the smell didn't make her blow chunks. In fact, she even ate something. Thank God for pharmaceutical research.

By the way, if you keep your eye on the little baby "widget" to the right of the screen, it will grow and develop over the passing months, just as the baby grows and develops. It is pretty cool, if not a little creepy.

That's all for now, but I will check back in soon. I just wanted to share the wonderful news.

(My computer had a stroke last night, but I think I fixed it -- but if you don't hear from me for a few days, it is because I had to take my computer to a doctor.)

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!