Goodbye weekend

How do you like that? I posted something I thought someone would comment on, and all I hear is crickets chirping. Oh well. Maybe you read my thoughts and said to yourself, "Ya know, he's right."

Or perhaps you didn't want to tangle with my intellect.

Or perhaps you think I'm a dumb ass and don't want to hurt my feelings by telling me so.

Or maybe nobody reads this and I'm talking to myself, just like I do at home?

Could be.

Once again, my site has undergone a face lift. I was having trouble with the scroll bar with the book design (which I really liked) and it was driving me crazy. This design doesn't look as nice, but at least it works right. I will take functionality over good looks any day. (Funny, that's what the wife said to me this morning).

Anyhoo...

Scott T. came out today and hooked up our garbage disposal, so our kitchen renovation is complete. I've never had a garbage disposal before. When I was growing up, our disposal was spelled "d-o-g." I think Beth is delighted with everything, and if Mom is happy, everyone is happy (right guys?).

Not much else is happening; the weekend is over and it is back to work tomorrow night. It has been raining all day so I am glad we got some outdoor projects done yesterday when it was so nice outside (contrary to popular belief, I do more than just write in my blog!). Today was a good day to stay inside and watch football, which happens to be exactly what I did.

I am sure I will update things later this week. I turn 39 on Wednesday. I will soon no longer be thirty-something. That makes me sick.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!