Creep of the Year

I got a birthday card from David Pundt yesterday. That was nice, huh? Except I had no idea who he was. Lucky for me, he conveniently attached his business card to my birthday card, asking me for his vote as house representative for district 12A.

This pisses me off for two reasons.

Reason one: someone from his campaign was able to obtain my birth date. It makes me wonder what else they obtained while they were at it?

Folks, this is frightening. If David Allan Pundt thinks it is a neighborly gesture to send a complete stranger a birthday card -- even if I am a voter in his district -- he is terribly mistaken. I feel my privacy was violated. That does not sit well with me.

Reason two: how dare this creepy bastard think he can “win” my vote by kissing my ass.

This pissed me off so much that I did my own independent research about David Allan Pundt. I wanted to tell him what a creepy puke I think he is. I found his campaign e-mail address right away, but I wanted this to be a bit more personal. With a little bit of digging, I found his personal e-mail address. (oh yes I did!)

Oh my! Did I violate David's privacy?!


Paybacks are a bitch, Davey.

And yes, I have written to him and told him what a creep I think he is, and that I wouldn’t vote for him if my life depended on it.

I am half tempted to launch my own campaign for House in a couple years to put all these assholes in their place.

Imagine me in politics?

Nah, it could never happen. Just like Al Franken, I am guilty of cracking jokes about gays, retards, Amish and Catholics. And there are times when I use the “F” word quite liberally.

There’s no place for that in politics, right?

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!