Battery Blues


I'm trying to stay awake, so I'll type a little something.

I took the Pilot to Corral Auto right after work and Beth picked me up (we made a detour stop at Perkins to pick up a half dozen of their pumpkin muffins... yum!). They ran diagnostic tests from headlights to tailpipe and I am relieved that the only thing they found was "a very, very weak battery." (Whew!) They replaced the old one with a shiny new one, and since we are about to enter those nasty, ridiculously cold winter months, it is nice to have a brand new battery anyway. The timing turned out to be pretty good.

So have no fear Dan's of Big Lake, you did not sell me a lemon! Or... perhaps "the dirt ball" is disappointed because his diabolical plan has been thwarted by fine Japanese engineering?

I am also glad that I got that stereo code from "the dirt ball" a couple years ago, because I need it again now, since the battery was disconnected. Those anti-theft things are nice to have, but they can be a little annoying some times. But everything has worked out just fine.

At least there was a silver lining to this gray, gloomy, rainy day. Does anyone know when it is supposed to stop raining? Sheesh.

I am pretty tired. Weekends are spelled "N-O-S-L-E-E-P" at our place. Guess I'll brew another pot of coffee, watch the rain pour down and count the hours until 7:30 a.m. Monday, when I am finally "free".

I probably blog more tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is kind of a special day. Can you guess why?

And one more thing. I will make a profound prediction: the next President of the United States will be left-handed. Do you agree?

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!