Just another day

A cold, blustery -- and yes, snowy -- day today. First snow I've seen of the year, and so it shall be for the next five months or so.

I'm sitting here watching the World Series. Patti LaBelle absolutely butchered "The Star Spangled Banner" tonight. I sure hope my brother Dale didn't hear it; it might have given him a seizure. It was bad. I do mean B-A-D.

My last night of work. I'm just waiting for the clock to say 10:30 p.m. so I can do my last eight hours and be off for a while.

Want to see something funny?

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here is snapshot of a day in Ava's life:
This is the classic "Princess Ava" look. Notice the tiara, mutiple bracelets and necklaces. One of the necklaces is actually an eyepatch from a pirate costume, but it doubles as her "diamond." The ensemble is rounded out with a "princess dress" (a sun dress, really) pulled over the top of her clothes and a cute pair of pink shoes.

She also has a purple wand to go along with the outfit in case she feels like turning into a fairy, but today she was in full princess mode.

It was just another day with my girl. I thought I'd share it with you just for the heck of it.

...But I will not share any pictures of myself wearing the tiara... or the pink shoes. Or the princess dress.

(Yes, Daddies will do anything for their daughters.)

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!