Counting nipples

Just a funny observation tonight that I wanted to remember.

Our boxer, Gracie, was laying on the floor tonight. She rolled over onto her back, all sprawled out, her legs pointing toward the ceiling, doing what I call "dog yoga."

Ava came bounding over, sat down next to Gracie and patted her belly. She then grew very quiet as she studied the dog carefully.

The silence was suddenly interrupted as Ava started counting Gracie's nipples. In Spanish. "Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco..."

I suppose this isn't very funny to anyone else, but I blew coffee through my nose. For some reason, it just struck me as absolutely hilarious. (yes, I was sober.)

Oh, to answer your question, Stacy... we have several tea parties a day. Some times with birthday cake, some times with cookies.

And the answer to the trivia question: "Sweeping Booty" is known in most parts of the world (except mine) as "Sleeping Beauty." It's a big hit in our neck of the woods.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!