Happy Anniversary...

This is Ava's "princess" cheerleader outfit. Everything is "princess" these days. And "Sweeping Booty." Can you guess what that is?


I launched this site 52 weeks ago today. One year and 130 entries later, I guess that makes me an official "blogger."

Beth went to New York Mills today to see her parents and her sister, Sara, who is visiting for the weekend. So I get a little quiet time tonight.

Even though it is only 6:30 p.m., it's already dark outside. It's cloudy and cold, and there's even snow flurries forecasted for tonight and tomorrow.

It is a great night to sit inside and enjoy a cup of coffee and watch a good college football game.

If I didn't have to work, there would be a little Bailey's in that coffee.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!