A lost thought

It is Monday evening. At my house, Monday evening means sitting and watching football.

Gosh, I suddenly have this sense of deja vu. Didn't I just write that? Weird.

I noticed this evening that some of my neighbors already have their Christmas lights out. There's something about putting your Christmas lights up before Thanksgiving that just violates some kind of rule in my book (hey, they're my rules... I make 'em up as I go).

You know, people complain that Christmas comes earlier every year (which isn't true at all, Christmas always comes on December 25th). But if people have such a problem with Christmas coming too early, why do they put their lights out in mid-November? Aren't they contributing to the problem?

Let's all stop and think, What would Paul Wellstone do?

Sorry, that's an inside joke with myself. At work, I often park next to a bleeding liberal who has wallpapered their car with Obama, Greenpeace and PETA bumper stickers, and some mornings I read a couple just to get a laugh. The best one reads What would Paul Wellstone do?

Man that's funny!!

Crap, now I forgot what I was talking about.

Oh yes, Christmas coming early...

And I completely forgot where I was going with it.

Oops.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!