Tea Party

Ava and I had our daily tea party today. Sorry Stacy, there are no pictures of me, but here's the proof that we actually do have tea parties! (Note the dates are wrong on the pictures... Ava was not yet born on Jan. 20, 2006. These were taken Nov. 19, 2008. I have to figure out this stupid camera). You can click on each image to enlarge it.


"Pinky" the unicorn is force fed her tea.


Ava prepares tea for "Pecos" the horse.


Dora and I share a cup of tea (those are my hairy, smelly legs).


Your hostess.


Ava shares her tea with the ever-patient and ever-suffering Gracie. You can see the concern written on Gracie's face: "What's this kid going to do next?"

I hope you enjoyed our tea party. Come again!



Popular posts from this blog

The Tragic Life of Jeanine Deckers

The Bad Guys

"New" old pictures!